Over 600 different Sunbrella Fabric Options
Arizona Iron Patio Furniture works exclusively with Sunbrella brand fabrics. With over 600 Sunbrella fabric options for our cushions and 200 different options for our awnings, the opportunity for creative design is endless! We proudly offer 300 Sunbrella fabrics for our furniture and custom replacement cushions at our lowest prices, which is more standard Sunbrella fabric options than any other patio furniture business anywhere to be found. We also make life easy when choosing from Sunbrella awning fabrics by including every available option at our lowest prices.
From textured solids, gorgeous stripes, elegant jacquard designs, on to high design patterns that will add that unique look for which you have been searching, we are here to help you put together the perfect outdoor setting. Sunbrella fabrics are truly the best fabrics for the outdoors, especially in Arizona where all outdoor items are put to task and inferior products often fail quickly due to our UV output and high heat Summer months.
Made from 100% solution dyed acrylic yarns, Sunbrella fabrics are highly UV resistant with strength and color that refuse to fade even under the harshest conditions. Sunbrella upholstery fabrics are manufacture warranted for 5 Years from color & strength loss under normal use and exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals.
Powder Coated Frames
Every piece of outdoor furniture that we build is powder coated.
Arizona Iron Furniture offers a wide variety of powder coat colors and options to customize your patio furniture and compliment your fabrics and existing home accents. Stop by one of our 3 locations today to browse our furniture and view the powder coat options in person… the difference is in the details. Powder coating offers a great color selection. Powder produces a smooth finish, no runs, sags or heavy build-up. The powder is applied by spraying charged particles of powder onto grounded parts. The parts are then cured in a controlled temperature oven. The result is a uniform, incredibly durable, very high-quality, and attractive finish. There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
- Powder coated items are less likely to chip or flake over time than wet paint processes.