Every piece of outdoor furniture that we build is powder coated. Arizona Iron Furniture offers a wide variety of powder coat colors and options to customize your patio furniture and compliment your fabrics and existing home accents. Stop by one of our 3 locations today to browse our furniture and view the powder coat options in person… the difference is in the details.
Powder coating offers a great color selection. Powder produces a smooth finish, no runs, sags or heavy build-up. The powder is applied by spraying charged particles of powder onto grounded parts. The parts are then cured in a controlled temperature oven. The result is a uniform, incredibly durable, very high-quality, and attractive finish.
There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
- Powder coated items are less likely to chip or flake over time than wet paint processes.